|IRL:||History's Count Gyula Andrássy|
|Real Name:||Count Gyula Andrássy|
|Alias:||Head of the Hungarian Delegation|
|Hair color:||Strawberry blonde|
|First appearance:||The Zaniouchka Circus|
Colonel Aundrassi, leader of The Hungarian Revolution is wanted in Bavaria.  Count Arkas offers Duke Max a deal: he turns in Colonel Aundrassi], and the Duke wouldn't have to pay for Tempest. After he firmly refused, he goes to Vienna, Austria to warn Empress Sophia.  Princess Sissi with the help of her friends free Ida Ferenczy before she is turned over to theEmpress Sophia as a spy for helping Colonel Aundrassi. Prince Franz tries to negotiate peace between Austria and Hungary. 
Sissi hides the rebel Aundrassi in the orphanage. Helena Von Grossberg trick the children into telling her where he is. Helene then bring the Empress so show off her find, only for her to discover Aundrassi and Ida Ferenczy have both escaped. 
Sissi helps Aundrassi escape prison.  Murgaš proposes to Sissi only to be declined. Angry he convinced Ida Ferenczy that Sissi and Count Arkas are in love. Finally Idda and Aundrassi reunite and engaged. 
- Real name was Count Gyula Andrássy.
- Served as the Prime Minister of Hungary.
- In 1867, Emperor Franz signed the Ausgleich, which officially turned Austria into Austria-Hungary. Both countries would have their own governments, with a shared head of state. Count Gyula Andrassy was the first Prime Minister of Hungary after 1867.
- According to a very common legend, Count Andrássy had a long lasting romance with Queen Elisabeth.
- Possibly fathered Queen Elisabeth only son, Archduke Rudolf.